Poker Yaar commits to provide superior transaction service, and make every necessary effort to ensure that withdrawal requests are processed quickly and efficiently.
The withdrawal policy demands that a player is obligated to verify his identity and payment method before a withdrawal can be made from his account. This validation process prevents potential online fraud and ensures that funds are returned to the player's personal account.
To ensure the above, our verification team requires player to undergo the following KYC process
- Verify Email
- Verify Mobile Number
- Pan Card : A clear scanned copy of valid Indian Pan Card
- Proof of Bank Account Number: A copy of a bank statement with name and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of Address: A recent document showing the player's full name and address as registered on pokeryaar. This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or card statement or Passport.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver's license, or Adhaar Card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and signature are clearly visible on the document.
When this process is successfully completed, a confirmation message to proceed with withdrawal will be sent to player's registered email.
*Please Note: This is a one-time process. Player needs to verify his account once with Poker Yaar post which he can have hassle free withdrawals lifetime. In case there is change in details, it is the duty of the player to intimate pokeryaar on the new updated information.
Thereafter, upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, a player may choose the payment method(s) by which he receives his available withdrawal balance:
- Bank Transfer
- Any other method approved by company (if any)
Post verification of the withdrawal request, we may disburse the specified amount. We shall make our best efforts to honor your choice on the mode of withdrawal, but reserve the right to always disburse the specified amount to you by any payment method at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to disburse the amount on the financial instrument used to Deposit to your user account.
Please note the following important withdrawal information
- Minimum Withdraw amount is INR 300
- Withdrawals will be processed between 24 hours to 7 days depending on the verification process.
- You are eligible a free withdrawal once per week. If in case, you need to withdraw more than one time a week, then those withdraw attracts specific levied processing charges as per policy.
- In case you are making a withdrawal without playing adequate number of hands on real cash tables, a transaction fees of 8% of the deposits made or requested withdrawal amount (whichever is lower) will be levied for the first such offence. 10% transaction fees will be levied on the subsequent offences.
- All winning above INR 10000 (Ten Thousand) entitles a deduction of 30% TDS immediately.
- All winnings from FreeRoll/Bonus do not count to wagering and hence cannot be withdrawn. If freeroll winnings/Bonus are wagered on cash tables and/or Tournaments Table and If a player withdraws any amount on winning cash table/Tournament Table via freeroll amount/Bonus then the withdraw would only be processed after making a 50% Eligible Deposit.
- 50% of the deposit amount for bonus/freeroll winnings withdrawal will not be combined with any other offers/promotions of the website
- If a check is not presented in bank within 30 days of dispatch, we will consider the check to have been lost and reserve the right to cancel the check with necessary instructions to our bank to stop payment of that check. This may result in dishonor of that check in which case we shall not be liable for the check amount to you. Any request for reissuing the check will result in deduction of applicable processing charges from the amount of the check on reissuance.
- We will attempt our best to process your withdrawals in a timely manner, but there could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.