All Personal Information collected by Poker Yaar is used for the sole purpose of communicating with visitors and contacts that have requested to receive information from us regarding events, offers, promotions etc. Poker Yaar provides you the ability to "opt-out" or unsubscribe from any Poker Yaar's communications via email, phone or mail at anytime. We also provide opt-out information in all promotional emails via an "unsubscribe" link that directly unsubscribe you from any further communication from Poker Yaar.
Upon updating the Policy, We may revise the "Updated" date at the top of this Policy. We suggest that you regularly check this Policy available on the Platform to apprise yourself of any updates. Your continued engagement with us will imply your acceptance of such updates to this Policy.
We collect & use that information that we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with offers & promotions of your interest. We maintain all the collected information both personal and non personal.
- Personal Information- Personal Information includes any information identified as your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address, debit/credit card number, pan card, personal identification proofs or any other similar details. You provide us with personal details at wide range of circumstances such as while register/signup with poker yaar, login as member to play free or real money games, enter into an online promotion, register for tournament, apply for employment or provide feedback or communicating our expertise team.
- Device information- We may collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device's unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
- Deposit and withdrawal process - In the course of making a deposit or withdrawal, players need to provide deposit method information (example: credit/debit card number and other details). In this course, it is mandatory to submit your Pan Card details, Address/ID proof and verify your bank account with first page of your bank statement. It is obligatory to advise us of, or update on any relevant changes to your personal information.
- Gameplay information- We record game play information including, amongst other things, your deposits, wager, bonuses, game session duration and your scores. We may also share and publish such information through any of our Platforms.
- 6. Cookies- When you visit our website, cookies may be left in your computer. A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies assigned by the servers of www.pokeryaar.com may be used to personalize your experience on the website. Besides, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management and security purposes. The advertisers of www.pokeryaar.com may also assign cookies when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on the website in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not www.pokeryaar.com
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Poker Yaar, our affiliates and third parties providing services to you on our behalf will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administer your account and provide services
- Identification & verification purposes
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our newest updates and special offers
- For all marketing and advertising purposes on our website/social pages/agencies/affiliates/ or on any other mediums related to pokeryaar
- Audit purpose
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services
- As required by law, regulation or other governmental authority or to comply with an order or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- When you register your email address and mobile number with us, you agree to receive email and mobile communications. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, Pokeryaar will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- The data that is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, Poker Yaar cannot guarantee any security for such information.
- When you signup, your account is protected by means of login information, which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. We are not responsible for any activity, which is undertaken when your password is used. We suggest you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify www.pokeryaar.com
Poker Yaar takes reasonable steps to safeguard Personal Information in its ownership from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
While Pokeryaar.com takes all the necessary measures to ensure that your personal information remains secured on the Internet, it should be noted that World Wide Web couldn't be completely safe. Error in transmission, illegal access by third party or any other reason that are beyond our control, the site will not be held responsible for it.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Poker Yaar is not intended to seek to obtain any information from any person under the age of 18. In accordance with law, people under the age of eighteen (18) are not allowed to play on www.pokeryaar.com. Likewise, Pokeryaar's real cash games are intended for persons over the age of 21. With reference to the Children's Online Privacy Act, any individual under the age of 18 years is not allowed to use our website, accept offers, or win real cash games. If in cases, an underage person provides us incorrect personal information, the parent or guardian of that person should contact us at email@example.com and request that such user account be deleted from our records.
- By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of this information by Pokeryaar.com and its partners and affiliates.
- By filling your details with us, you give us consent to use communicate with you via email and mobile at anytime for information, update on promotions, news & events conducting on at pokeryaar.com and partners, group companies or affiliates.
- We, at any point of time can review or authenticate your identity for security measures and conduct a validation check by using your personal information.
This declaration may be amended from time to time to reflect changes to our privacy practices. In case of changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your user account) or by means of a notice on our website post to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to occasionally review this page for the latest information on our privacy policies.
- Know when to stop before you start.